- Partnering in Growth – Build relationships with Restaurants and other stakeholders and maintain them to help find value in partnering with HungryNaki
- Partner Experience – Identify and analyze problem areas to help solve issues for our partners and provide a differentiated experience on HungryNaki.
- Process Scaling – Being the fastest growing company, HungryNaki requires new ideas and initiatives to design processes, whether it be prospecting, onboarding, account management, training, etc. in such a way that they fuel growth.
- Product Improvement – Actively identify product features and enhancements that will improve our customers’ and restaurant partners’ experience on HungryNaki.
- Quality and Reliability Management – Ensure restaurants and maintaining the highest level of food quality, service and reliability to the customers on the platform
- Onboarding – Help restaurants get started on the HungryNaki’s Platform
- Take Control! – Do what it takes to ensure growth of HungryNaki and create a positive experience for our customers and restaurant partners.
- Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA) in Marketing
- At most 2 year(s)
- Freshers are also encouraged to apply.
- Age 23 to 30 years
Khulna, Khulna Division
Bdjobs.com Online Job Posting
Read Before Apply
*Photograph must be enclosed with the resume.
Application Deadline: March 4, 2019
Comments Using Facebook